Monday, November 26, 2012

Youth Camp 2012♥



Firstly, lets the photos come!!!!!!!!!!


Hello participants!!! Welcome to 2012 YLC Camp~ =)


女人啊~ 也可以跟男人一樣,只是速度較慢. Jessica and me XD 
Actually, the bamboo quite big and difficult to cut it into half. @@


Dend deng!!!! This is st.co fancy drill~ Gangnam style!!! 



Turn us!!! Before that, shout the chung hua slogan,UP UP CHUNG HUA!!!!!!!!!
 

Lets go crazy crazy crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rocks and roll!!!!


Make into square shape first~ =)



Hormat style~ 



The Red Cresent Logo!!!!! 



Make your own pose please. XD Model model~~~ 



The fan shape~ <3 



The ending pose!!!!! Chung hua RC ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Formal style!!! I like it!!!! Everyone say cheese~


Informal!!!! =)


Can you release who are AJK?? XDD I like this~ <333 


The last photo!!! =') 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Memories time♥! (Chinese mix with English!) 

This was my first time that saw my name inside the committee board. 
This was my first time too that together did a wonderful camp with all my friends and seniors. Although that not very perfect but finally we tried it! 
我們幾乎一天睡不到幾個小時,是很累,可是很值得!
During this camp, i laughed with them, cried with them, sohai with them. 
在Jungle 裡赤腳走了3KM 的路,沒有ARMY,沒有officer, 甚至一度認為我們真的迷路了,邊走邊哭,水蛭也很放肆的在吸著哦我們的血!走了幾個小時,我們終於出去了~ 這種感覺,難以解釋. 

I wont forgot it that we together lye down on the road and see the stars last night! It's awesome!!!!!!!!!!! 當晚的星星真的很美<3 這是我重來就沒有過的回憶,我很珍惜!

I learn a lot of things and get a lot of experience from my form4 seniors. I wont forget it! We make a lot of memories. Thank you for give the chance to join this camp, i will appreciate it. =') 所付出的努力被看到的感覺,真的很棒!♥

2012 YLC Camp♥------ The End---------



這種感覺又回來了,好的回憶我會永遠記得,壞得我會嘗試忘記. 不敢在盼望的美好,如今的出現,只想說,謝謝你們對我的好
這會是我中學來.....
最美好的回憶!



No comments: