Sunday, December 30, 2012

Miss Busyy





Sunday, the free day for me. Long time din update my blog>< 

2012 almost end...... in this year i did a lot of things and learn a lot of things. 
That mean my form 3 ended, the next thing i have to do is start my form 4 life- 
The wonderful life!! :)
This holidays not like last year holidays, free? enjoy? I did a lot of things in this holidays, include join camp, prepare next year orientation, tuition, and more...... 



Actually i dunno why this photo will post on the facebook@@ YES! I really long time din follow my mum to have our breakfast.... I think this is the third time to have breakfast with my mum in this holidays...(uglyy face)


   So...... this is what i did in this holidays..... What call--- Wonderful Holidays!!! :)

1 comment:

筆恩 said...

hello, 1st time here :D
hope u can enjoy ur form 4 life!! is honeymoon year XD