Friday, November 16, 2012

BFF♥

你的爱像曙光世面八方,没有地方叫远方,我们看过满天的星光,你的好和坏,成就我们美满,你的爱把黑白都驱赶,来不及体会感伤~

BFF- Geraldine and Jieying are in Miri now!!!!! Honestly, i not very like them lor...>< BUT! I like their songs~ <3 Give them support~

 Geraldine and jieying!!! Blur Blur Blur @@ Cincai la,zoom in to take it!!

Pimples! >< Weee~ with sick singyee T.T 
Amoi unfeeling well and need to back earlier, drink more water, 
back home rest well ba, my dear~ (=
 
Before this still thinking about i need to buy the EP or not... But finally buy it! 
Still get the signature and take photo with them, ma naiii yaa~

 
Take with Ah Yoke~ <3 
Her eyes too big>< We lose lw... haha~ And... my face like a zombie T.T 
This photo hard to edit so don't need edit~ hehe

Take this at coffee bean~ Kejing is behind us!!! Haha~ 
One person take one EP, hehe~


I hope i can take photo with Jess Lee lor~ I hope it will be coming soon!! haha~ I have many times to wait it~ <3 
If she comes Miri i am sure i will be the first one stand in front the stage. XD

♥♥♥♥♥♥



No comments: