Monday, November 14, 2011

The First KH Camp~ ♥


Finally, the KH camp finished~ This is the 1st KH Camp~ 
I felt very happy when i am in this camp. I also know a lot of new friends~ 
In this camp my post is Games Master 
and this is my first time do AJK so i felt so excited and happy!!! 
And this is my first time together with other friends to organize a camp~
And now, i miss the camp, i miss them!!! 
i miss when we together sing 《煎熬》 and 《那些年》~
we all sleep in Pn.Zakinah's room. 
It looks small but quite nice!!! 
Hahaha~ but seriously sometimes it looks so horrible~ 
All people sleep already, just left me, weinei, hilda and amy. 
We four sit and talk until 4am then just go sleep~ 
After 1 hour, 5am, then we wake up. 
=(( 
那时候还不会很累因为members 要来了,
所以我们都很兴奋!!!
当中时间问题,所以. . . . . .  
原本我还担心我们想的 ice breaking, 
members will dislike but i see their face look so happy 
and high so they happy i happy everybody happy~ 
yeah!!!!!!!!!!! 
Between, we also got add BOOM and FREEZE~ 
And AJK always freeze them, 感觉他们有点可怜~ 哈哈!!!! 
不过,我顺便就拍了几张照片~


 当中有人受伤了sorry about that!!! Hope 伤口早日复原~


Ahahahaha look funny right?? still got!!!!


this two person look like beh song jiang~ blek!!!!!! 
 这是我第一次做 APPLE PIE~
deng deng!!!! 这就是我们今年的 KH Camp-T~ It looks simple but nice!!! I like it!!!!

原本半夜有games but~ sorry ya~  
时间问题,还有我的问题!!!
跟包公说话说到忘了时间~ 哈哈!!!
还很多人失望了~ 抱歉啊~ ~ ~ 

Best Boy: Chai Khun Yang
Best Girl: Cindy Cheah Jia Xing
Best Leader: Alvin Lau Lee jie
Best Active: Jackie Ngu

Champion: Group 5
1st-runner: Group 4
2nd-runner: Group 1

Congratulation!!!!!!!!!! 
Thanks for come and support us~ 
if got any fault or wrong please forgive because we already try our best and do our best!!
Hope next year KH Camp, i will see you all join it again!!  =)




I lost my pendrive =((



Sorry for my broken english~

No comments: