Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Big Day (Part 3) ♥

Part 3 part 3~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Now turn NG many and many times de 五连拍~  ♥♥
Paiseh the size of pictures will small a bit but it is cool~ haha 
But I will post to facebook too~

First is take with Fiona~ =))


The first pic really got funny dao~ haha!!!!!


Second is take with Kit how~ =))


Take pic with kit how memang will lose~ He so pattern!!! haha~ 


Third is take with Eileen~ =))


The third pic so funny ah~~~ hahaha~
The check point i of this photo is "TABLE" 
The most pattern one~ 


Fourth is take with Alvin~ =))


The pose really got funny dao~ remote control come out tim~ hahahahaha~ 

Fifth is take with Samuel~ =))


Take 1 pose is 1, take 2 pose is 2, take 3 pose 3@@ 
Take 5 pose give 5!!!!! hahaha~


Sixth is take with singyee~ =))


I like it!!!!! ♥♥ 

Lastly is take with Yonglin~ =))


The third pic really got 粗鲁 dao~ ~ ~ 


Take with ah bong~ His right eye is pain but still come my house to help me celebrate my birthday. Thank you very much!!!!!!! Rest more~ =))


So many presents~ I dunno what can say~ Just only thank you!!!!! I know got many are very expensive. =X
 I will appreciate it~ ♥ ♥


Still got Part 4~ 
Wait wait~ hehe =))

No comments: