Thursday, June 7, 2012

My big day~ (Part 1)♥

Honestly I dunno want start from where. 
Hmmm.... 
Start from 12.00am bah~ 
Playing facebook, see wishing, say thank you~ 
Let me so surprise is in meetoto still got people sing birthday song for me and "angpao"
cool man~ 

-----------6/6/2012 morning---------

Wake up early and go to school concert rehearsal.
I am shock that Hilda is the first person come and wish me~ 
And yonglin tell me, he will not come for the dinner that my family help me celebrate my birthday. And i think singyee will not come too =(
Then,
The concert rehearsal finish~ 
I follow eileen's mum go and buy the things what we need to cook in night for celebrate my birthday~ =DD
We still go shopping and choose present.
Finally my present and give by Alice is---->
~~~KFC~~~
This is my first present =p
When on the way back to home, i suggest to go out play in afternoon but singyee is busy =( 
Let me got sad dao because she haven wish me!!!!!!!!!!! 
Who knows? 
When i go in my home, i see them!!!!! 

This is the cake that they buy for me!!! Yes, i am shock that they all in my house. . .
Before think that they all just come my house eat dinner and celebrate my birthday
Who knows they give me the surprise again~ 
Last year i very shock that keping help me celebrate too 
this year i very shock too that Fiona is together with singyee them!!!

See my face? 
A shock and happy face~ 我许了三个愿望~ 
第一:PMR get a good result~ 
第二:能和一大群的朋友去亲看见李佳薇的演出
第三:shhh...... 说出来就不灵了~ 

My face kena cream again but nevermind la~ haha 
See? All white teeth~ Say cheese~~ 
And yonglin lie me that he haven do the towel for me still ask me can go by myself or not? 
This really make me so sad!!!! Who knows he already do it!!! 
The towel just for me, Sharon hee. Yeah!!!!

:"Hello sport car, we meet again!! But this time, i bring my new friend-Fiona come"
Lets start the games!!!!!! We are challenge~ 
But i lose,=( 
Why thin start is the loser? haha 

Singyee pass the law not same worr.... 三连冠!!! 
Clap clap!! 
I think this place is our gathering place~ we should meet more~ =))

yerrr.... I like this picture~ Four girls sit together in boulevard~ 
Can see the two big flowers? =P We should take more but my phone ring. . . 
Kithow is in my house now! We should go back loo~ 
Bye, Boulevard~ 


Part 1 until here~ Wait for part 2

2 comments:

佐佐楊 said...

AHAHA! yaya i'm busy! i'm busy to go my friend's house give birthday suprise ;b and the beauty's cake bought from you beloved sister la((:! you should thanks her also yooo! ;D

♥ sharon ♥ said...

haha~ yuan lai is bought from my sis~ Thank you, dajie~ (Miss karen hee) =D