Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Big Day (Part 2) ♥

 Hehe, part 2 lai loo~ ~ ~ ~ 久违了久违了~ ~

start eating lo~ aiyaya 要你们出来吃还真的要三催四请,很大牌 horr??? Hahaha~ 不管你们了~ 肚子饿,吃先~ XDD Waaa... so many foods~ Delicious neh. . . . . . All eat until stomach full full~ shuang boh???? (eat two egg will get 100marks in exam wor) XDD
*Thanks sis and cousin for help us prepare so many delicious foods~ The spaghetti hen hao chi~♥

Waseh~ Inside the bowl is 蜜瓜西米露~ AND!! It is made by Yonglin leh!!!!!! I got special excuse to eat this big big 蜜瓜西米露~ wahaha~ Thank you ah~~ It is nice!! =p

Deng deng!!!!!!! This is my birthday cake~ sui ah!!!!! Celebrate together with Henry and Florence~  3 candles not mean that 30years old ah!!! i not so old =XX  1 person blows 1 candle~ hehe

wishing wishing. . . . . . . . . . . 
I am wishing again~~ hahahahahaha~
1.2.3 blow~~~

All say cheeseeee~ <3


Then then~ IS PRESENT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ERRR...... NG NG~ Haha!!!!! Wei!!! take hao hao lai~ XD

har~ Good!!! Finally all see in front~ hahahaha!!!! Formalnya~ 

Pattern duo duo~~ Dont dare see camera har???? But hor. . .  this photo beh bai see~ haha!!!!!!

 Take photo one by one lai lo~~~
 Finally the most sui one sijil is in my hand!!!!!! I wait for it so long already~~~~ Thank you!!! =))

 Yeahh. . . . . One small small card enough~ haha.. nothing to say. NEXT!!!!!

 Arh!!!!!!!!!!!! What is this?!!!! It is Jess lee's album. My dream album~ Thanks fiona!!!!!!!!! Finally i got it~~~~~~ yohoo~ 

 Turn singyee loo~~~~ Got heart eh. . . 特地 go and do my name, i know so so so expensive~ It become my 宝贝 lo~~~ Thank you, singyee!!! I will appreciate it~ =D  

 Now turn samuel~ The most pattern one~ What remote control, what banana all put inside@@ 

 I take off all "other" things finally i found the present~ the present is inside the birthday cake box~

Owh~ The present yuan lai shi Stabilo~~ Wish me PMR gets straight A ya!!!!! haha!!!!! But dunno why after see this present all laugh at there~ XD



My Big Day (Part 2) is until here~~ 
I know got many broken english or wrong words~ 
aiya cincai la~ haha 

Wait for my part 3~ =D



No comments: