Monday, January 23, 2012

My 1st day of Chinese New Year 2012~

My first day of Chinese New Year, you know where i go to? 
Answer: home? Good!! 
i stay at home a whole day!!!!! 
Very very very boring. . . . . . 
start from morning, eat finish my breakfast then dunno want to do what already. 
Yea, same with my friends, play tetris battle, 
play it until no energy then play another games, 
listen some songs, watch some video~ 
Boring right?????? 
Actually i got a thing to do that is eat!!!
Eat until full and full~ junk food also eat, hao liao also eat~ hiak hiak!!!!
Haih!! Today i did a very crazy thing that is i go and
find yesterday 除夕夜的节目 because got Jess Lee mar~ 
Yesterday i din have the channel so today internet got replay. 
Then, i start from 1pm wait her until 5pm. 
But she is the last two~ erhem!!!! Okay!! Nevermind~ 
好过没事做. I still have watch “ hold 著姐 ” !!! 
Yes, this is my first day of CNY 2012. 
 Actually quiet boring. . . . 
原来初一比平时还闷  - _ - 
Just a simple post, no photos, no pictures. . . 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! u dun hav slp?! 11:00 until 5:30 o! me got watch replay de! dun hav slp! after 5:30 cai slp! ==zZZ
-yonglin-