Saturday, April 14, 2012

watching movie!!!!!!!

Finally i watch it with my best friends~ ~ !!! 


deng deng!!! This is their poster~ ~
And this movie really touch and funny~ 
It make me suddenly laugh suddenly cry
half half la~ haha!!!
Is this call 哭笑不得???
But got some i want to say that is 
i think the girl who wear pink color shirt one
she is brave!!!!! 
I really speechless when her mom really cut her hair
Arh!!!!!!! she so pity =(


He is so so so so cute!!!!!


His English is very pro~ ~
Can you be my English teacher??
 haha~

--------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 Another characteristic~


and still got
look down!!

Jerry grows up loo~ ~
become so tall and thin~ 

------------------------------------------------------------

I use 2 hours and 15 minutes to finish this movie
It is nice!!! 
Then, we go and eat our dinner at 5050 cafe~
I am not hungry so fast fast take photo with singyee~

Thanks sis to help us take this photo~ 

The second one~ i know it look same but actually not!!! haha
Don't believe?
Looks singyee's hand~
oh no!! i cannot see my right eye~

 ----------------------------------------------------------------

Just a simple day with my friends~ 
We should meet again after we finish our PMR and SPM

 ---------------------------------------------------------------

In the movie i learn that:
 think positive~ 
危机就是转机~

Please remember it~
 These two word really got use 
when you angry or sad~ =)

No comments: