Sunday, March 18, 2012

St.Jo Camp 2012

Finally, i finished St.Jo Camp 2012. 
This is my second time to join this camp. 
I so appreciate the chance because still can go it one more time. 
I cancel all my things that need to do in this holidays just because this camp. 
In this camp can say that so many things happen but have been settle at all. 
My group is group 4. 
I like the people in group 4. 
They all so friendly especially the leader- Shereena. 
And others also~ and i remember i use the marker pen to ink Andy's face. 
Then his face become so pretty leh~ 
But also very sorry about i use the permanence market to draw his face. haha
Then the first ice breaking games can say 
that i really scare that games call "tarik orang".
 I play almost five times and all kena hukuman, i dunno why~ haha!!
 But fun!!!! I know so many friends in this camp including AJK. 
I so good with ajk i think is Page Lo. 
Her names so special right? 
First day then i remember her name. 
She is in the ajk of this camp that always play with us and talk with us one~ 
And she is a good ajk. =) 
The ajks will give us time to bath at outside 
because they scare we not enough time to bath.
 I want to thanks them~ 
And, the things that we eat are nice~ 
The ghost game also very kik at all especially at the toilet one. 
Anyway i enjoy the camp.
I hope i can go again but actually impossible. 
I need to give other people chance to join this wonderful camp~ 
I wont regret to cancel my all things to join this camp. 
Still got many and many things in this camp 
but sorry that i miss to write. 
Lastly i want to say to all new/old friends, 
you all so friendly and i will appreciate it.

First take~

Second take~

Third take~

Thanks the photographer- Page Lo~
Sweet memo in St.Jo Camp 2012 =)



No comments: