Sunday, February 5, 2012

元宵节快乐~

每年元宵节都会做这件事,捞生~ 在捞生当儿都会边捞边说一些新的一年想要实现的目标,而我当然也有说,还说了很多 but this is secret, haha!!!!!!!! Actually it taste not so nice, some sour some sweet dunno how to describe. . . . . . And this public holiday quite boring, i stay at home a whole day~ Doing my homework. I think the teachers are crazy because just only one day holiday, they can give us like one week holidays homework. . . Arh!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the maths, let me confuse a whole morning and noon~ haha!! stupid right? so easy questions then i dunno how to do. . .  never mind i will try to do it well~ =))



Now change another topic~  

To: xx xxxx xxxxxx
i know what i am doing now so let me choose my direction k? ? ? This is the best direction i think~ I wont put down all but i will put it less~ support me or otherwise also can, i will follow my direction~ can call me crazy but please don't call me stupid. . . . .



No comments: